- Prioritizes your organization’s specific unmet strategic needs
- Develops the people aspects of your strategy so they rise to the level of your strategic plan
- Makes the organization’s long-range future more tangible and attainable
- Unites the entire leadership team around new ways the credit union will create better member value
- Elevates your team’s level of strategic thinking
- Guides your Board to be more focused on results and less focused on tactics
How the credit union will differentiate from the competition.
Your sustainable competitive strategy is the organization’s approach for standing out or apart from competitors. It defines how you are different. It comprises the different and better value you deliver to members. It should be the content of your core sales and marketing messaging.
In addition to the contributions of Crawford and Mathews, Nice Enterprises, Inc. has identified what we believe to be the essential content of core strategy – the five universal elements that apply to every financial transaction: product, price, convenience and access, service experience, and inform, communicate, educate and market. The most successful companies dominate in only one of these five areas, are differentiated from their competitors in one other area, and work hard to be on par with (or equal to) their competition in the other three areas.
Nice Enterprises' strategic planning is a robust combination of inspiration, vision, and pragmatism. The plan we create is a living document that articulates what can be. It says, within the grander business context, what you will do and why. It draws us back to all that is important in the bigger picture, amid a schedule of urgency.
Beating the competition head-on by pursuing a traditional business model.
Mergers & Partnerships:
Combining operations with one or more other credit unions to gain greater economies of scope, scale and skill.
New Growth Models:
Creating a new business model by breaking one or more of the accepted rules of financial services.
Statements that clarify your strategy for implementation.
For a complete description of all components please download the "Strategic Planning Overview" PDF located at the top of this page.